Thursday, April 23, 2009

Just a Quick Update

Dad is doing okay. He had some really good days last week, but has seemed confused a lot this week. He's out and about a bit more- around the yard, down the road to our house, out to help us with the horses some, so I know the sunshine and fresh air are good for him. This is one crazy, hectic week at the Dalrymple household, so posts will be few and far between, if any other than this one. Next week we should see a return to some semblance of normal and the pace slow down a bit. Ahhhh....I can't wait.

I just wanted to give an update, in case anyone was wondering or worried.

Please keep praying!!

Jerri

2 comments:

  1. Hey Jerri,
    Just wanted to say ,"Hang in there!"
    I hope more GOOD days are ahead.
    Keeping you all in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sooo much for all the prayers and encouragment....it means so much to me to be able to come here and refresh myself and remind myself that I'm not alone, but my friends are with me! Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete